- Bring your design ideas to life in 3D with SketchUp
- Learn to try out different ideas quickly and easily by making edits to your models
- Go way beyond the free videos and learn how to build SketchUp models the professional way
- Cut drawing times in half, literally, with a simple mirror method
- Learn why its so important to build your model in situ
- Learn how you can model even complex shapes with a simple technique
- Learn to draw something once, and use it again and again and again, saving hours
Let me teach you the basic methods I use in SketchUp as a professional illustrator and designer with 20 years experience in woodworking magazines!
I have drawn thousands of woodworking projects for magazines in the UK, US and Europe, and currently illustrate 2 top UK titles, Furniture and Cabinetmaking and Woodworking Crafts.
I also run SketchUp for Woodworkers, one of the fastest growing communities on Google+ with over 5000 members!
SketchUp has been a big part of this process. What a great drawing program, with a fantastic FREE version!
Learning the basic tools is just the start though. You can save yourself so much time and effort by using a few simple methods I show you in the course.
Using these techniques, you will find it much easier to design and draw your own projects!
Drawing in 3D can be huge fun, seeing something you have imagined coming to life.
It can also be a bit daunting at first, and without a clear structure to guide you, its possible to get a bit lost. This is why you need my course.